Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 45

At least I'm still doing it once a week, right? haha... I don't know what has gotten into me. I haven't been getting on the computer as much as I used to:(

Today I am thankful for:
  • Going to our ultrasound appointment and our baby having a strong, healthy heartbeat (158). We were very nervous going in because I had starting clotting/spotting. I was so upset because I was in a lot of pain last night. Turns out that I have placenta previa. Please pray that the placenta "migrates" with the uterous as the uterous grows. We are so thankful that our baby is still healthy and strong!
  • My mom making us meatloaf, mashed potatoes, beans, and hot water cornbread for dinner at their house. It was SO good!
  • Spring Break! It was wonderful to get to sleep in this morning and just lay around.
  • Rich taking the day off today so that we could spend some time together. I was so thankful to have him to lean on this morning when I was a wreck.
  • My car starting. I got a new car, and the day after I got it the starter froze up on it. It finally started today!
  • Rich cleaning the kitchen for me so that I could put my feet up.
  • A healthy baby and safe delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment