Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 44

So obviously I am getting worse at remembering to do my blog. I don't think the pregnancy brain is helping. I'm just going to do it when I can and when I can't, I'm not going to worry about it. I will get a full year in, but it may take me two years to do it:(

Today I am thankful for:
  • Getting to hear our baby's heartbeat yesterday, and our gestational sac being fine!!!
  • Getting a new car tomorrow!!!
  • Being surrounded by prayer warriors and people that are so excited about this baby.
  • A husband that goes to every doctors appointment with me and that won't miss an ultrasound. He is already a wonderful father!
  • Coach Calipari getting hired as UK's new basketball coach (that one is for you baby)!
  • Being almost half way through with the first trimester (the most nerve racking trimester of all).
  • A healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment