Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 46

Please do not have a heart attack, but you are reading this correctly. I actually am going to write my blog TWO days in a row!!

Today I am thankful for:
  • Rich making me a delicious dinner!
  • Being able to sleep in today. I was so sick when I woke up that I decided just to go back to bed and leave the laundry until tomorrow! It felt wonderful.
  • Having a day to do absolutely nothing but rest (and throw up a few times).
  • Throwing up... yea, you read that correctly. I have been viciously ill with this pregnancy, but I'm so thankful to be pregnant that I don't mind it. We have prayed for this baby for a long time and have already had a stressful pregnancy with doctor reports. I'm just so thankful to be a mommy right now!
  • White bread!! I haven't eaten white bread in about 10 years. It has been the only thing that I have been able to hold down though. I'm trying to eat as much as I can because I have LOST 4 pounds so far from being so sick. Nothing really sounds too good (except for my mom or Rich's cooking). I can't handle the cooking. By the time I get it finished, I'm sick from the smell.
  • Rich watching American Idol with me and us just sitting on the living room floor and eating our dinner on the coffee table. We are trying to make the most of the last months of it being just us:)
  • A healthy baby and delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment