Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 43

Obviously I haven't kept up with my blog in the last few days:( I needed a break from the technology world so I haven't gotten on facebook or blogged since Monday. I just needed to take some time to pray in my spare time. Ok enough excuses huh?

Today I am thankful for:
  • My dad driving me to Smithville so that I could spend the night with my grandmother and get my hair done the next day by my aunt. It has been a rough week, and I just needed to get away for a night! Thank you Lord for a peaceful place to get away to.
  • Still being pregnant. I am going to post what all is going on for the simple fact that WE NEED YOU PRAYING! We went on Tuesday for a four and a half week ultrasound and evidently our gestational sac is forming like they would like for it to be. Please pray for us! We go back Tuesday and I would like nothing more than for them to tell us that everything looks "perfect" and that our baby is doing wonderful! I pray that we get to hear our little baby's heart beating away in there!
  • Sundance last night. It is a restaurant in Smithville, and it was SO good!
  • My husband taking me to Opry Mills to look around and to take me to a movie.
  • Getting a kitchen table for $100. Our neighbors just got a new one and were selling their old one!
  • Bentley turning ONE!
  • A healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment