Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 40

Today I am thankful for:
  • Doing this blog for 40 days!!! Wow, I can't believe I have actually kept this up. I can honestly say that I truly have began "looking" for the good things that happen in my day so that I will remember to put them on here.
  • The dog park at Moss Wright. I enjoyed taking Bentley to the park with Rich.
  • A lazy day. I did get some laundry done today, our kitchen cleaned, and our bedroom picked up. Other than taking a long walk in the park, we have just been piled up in the bed. It has been a great day!
  • Our grill. I can't wait to have our filets, shrimp, and grilled lettuce tonight!
  • Crunchy Raison Bran Cereal with a fresh cut up banana. I even ate it in the bed this morning!
  • Staying up late last night by myself and getting to watch a bunch of my shows!
  • A healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment