Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 42

Today I am thankful for:
  • Our doctor's nurse calling us at 8:08 this morning to let me know that our blood results are completely normal. I am going in for a four week ultrasound tomorrow at 12:30 so please pray for us! I am very anxious about the ultrasound! Thank you Lord for our strong Beta levels!
  • My husband taking care of me tonight! My headaches have been TERRIBLE since Saturday morning. I don't know if it is from me cutting out the caffeine or the rising HCG levels, but it's bad. Rich was a trooper though. He made me soup while the KY game was on which is a BIG deal!!!
  • Rich cleaning up the kitchen for me without me even having to ask. He has no idea how much this helps even though I tell him, but it allowed me time to just take a nap and try to sleep off the headache.
  • Rich bringing me lunch at school today because I forgot mine (can you tell how thankful I am for my husband?).
  • Being able to tell my students that I am pregnant! They all wanted to name the baby and was wondering where the baby was. I told them that the baby was in my belly and that they would get to see the baby grow bigger and bigger. They were SO excited! Everywhere we went for the rest of the day they would stop people and say, "OUR TEACHERS HAVING A BABY!"
  • Getting to take a two hour nap after work!
  • A healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment