Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 41

Today I am thankful for:
  • FINDING OUT THAT WE ARE PREGNANT!!! That's right, I am 4 and a half weeks right now! God has done a complete miracle in us, and we are giving Him all of the Glory for this! I will still thank God every day for a healthy baby at the end of my blog, but now I am actually pregnant! I did that before because I knew that having COMPLETE Faith was thanking God in advance for the things that you KNOW He is going to do. I knew He would bless us with a baby so I thanked Him for it every day for 40 days! Faith is knowing that God will take care of something even when it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Thank you Lord for the Miracle inside of my belly!
  • Getting 7 FREE pair of maternity pants from one of our neighbors. I needed dress clothes for work (no I'm not out of my clothes yet, but I just didnt' want to have to spend a fortune on maternity clothes). She gave me TONS of pants, and my friend Megan is bringing me a whole tub of dresses and shirts!!! Thank you Lord for this blessing!
  • A good report tomorrow! We get our blood test results back tomorrow so PLEASE pray for us. We are obviously very nervous with this pregnancy.
  • Getting to go over to mom and dad's this afternoon for lunch! It was SO good!
  • Poppyseed Chicken Casserole. It is such a great comfort food, and I was craving it!
  • Getting to take a long walk with Rich and Bentley around the neighborhood.
  • Getting to see the two little boys (5 and 7) that live behind us lead worship today in church. They were awesome!! It was such a blessing to see them and to see Clay and Trish worshiping. I'm so thankful that they are at our church now.
  • A healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment